Get acquainted with setting up a custom sub domain in CloudFiles
Your content is your personal or business property. The CloudFiles viewer is just a medium for you to transfer your content to your recipients. So it is important for you to customize your domain to your brand name to ensure your recipients resonate with your brand.
Whether you are using CloudFiles via HubSpot, Salesforce or the independent app, the steps shall be the same.
To set your sub-domain follow the steps:
- Login to your CloudFiles team admin account, in the CloudFiles independent app.
- Select security option on the left and choose Account.
- In the Subdomain option choose the name you want and select okay.
- If your subdomain is set once, you cannot change it again on your own. To get your subdomain updated contact us on email@example.com
- Free plan Users are not allowed to change their sub domain