Follow these steps to quickly install CloudFiles in your HubSpot account
CloudFiles can be installed using the standard HubSpot app installation process. IN order to install the app, you only need to follow some quick steps. These have been stated below -
Go to Cloudfiles's listing page on HubSpot Marketplace. You can also locate the app by searching for it in the marketplace
- Click the "Connect" button on top right of the page (or click on this link)
- This will open up the HubSpot Login Page.
- Login with you HubSpot Administrator account
- Following page will be shown. Click the "Connect App" button
- CloudFiles is now installed in your HubSpot account for all users
You can start using CloudFiles by locating and operating its widget in the deal/contact/company/ticket page. To quickly get started on the features of CloudFiles, refer to our Quick Start Guides. If you would like to learn how, check out our demo videos.
In case you don't see the widget on these records, check out this troubleshooting article.
If you have any questions on how to do certain things in HubSpot using the app, reach out to us anytime at email@example.com