A Dataroom is a secure storage space for your files. You can add multiple files in CloudFiles’ Dataroom and share secure links of your files only with the people you want to share. So that can share many files with one link. Let's learn to create and share datarooms in Hubspot using CloudFiles' HubSpot integration.
Alongside this you can assemble your files into “Groups” while also requesting files at the same. CloudFiles lets you create Datarooms in right inside Hubspot, if you have connected it’s hubspot integration from Hubspot’s Marketplace.
Firstly you must upload a file into the CloudFiles’ content library. This can be done by selecting the add button on the CloudFiles Widget in company/contact/record or deal. Check article on How to add files to Content library to learn about it in detail.
Ensure that all the files you want to upload to your Dataroom are uploaded in the CloudFiles Content library.
- Now, in the CloudFiles content library in the Add button in the CloudFiles widget.
- In the next screen choose “New Dataroom”, give the new dataroom a name.
- Select Files and Folders under Add your content and select the the relevant files and folders. Next choose Add to Dataroom button. Your shareable dataroom link is now created. Add it to contact.
Grouping: If you want your files and folders to be grouped under certain categories., first Create Groups under add content and follow the above steps to add files and folders to it.
Sharing Dataroom links
- Find the dataroom that you just created in the CloudFiles widget. Select actions, and choose Get Link.
- Set the link settings as required. (Expiry/ Security/notifications)
Now you can copy the link and share it with any email or add to a contact.